The Cincinnati Enquirer has published the winners for “Best of Taste of Cincinnati,” including the go Vibrant taste menu entries. (View the full list of winners here.)
go Vibrant! menu items adhere to the American Heart Association per-serving standards of 6.5 grams or less of total fat, 1 gram or less of saturated fat, a half gram or less of trans fat, 20 milligrams or less of cholesterol, and 480 milligrams or less of sodium.
go Vibrant! Menu Item Winners
Restaurant Best – go Vibrant!
- Third Place: Buns n Roses – Tickle Pickle
- Second Place: Spicy Chicken Wrap – Market Street Grille
- First Place: Silver Ladle Salad – Silver Ladle
Food Truck Best – go Vibrant!
- Third Place: Hairy Empanada – Empanadas Aqui
- Second Place: Korean BBQ Taco – Red Sesame
- First Place: Lamb Slider – Hungry Bros.
Be sure to sample these winners – and all of the other go Vibrant menu items – at the Taste of Cincinnati which runs from May 27th through the 29th in downtown Cincinnati. More information available at www.tasteofcincinnati.com.
Leave A Comment